AVG PRIVACY STATEMENT Kadoshop*Broekzitter
Younger than 16 years
If you are under the age of 16, you need permission from your parents or legal guardian to use our Website and Services.
In order to be able to offer our Website and Services, we process personal data. The term personal data means information with which you can be identified as a person. This definition is in accordance with the Relevant Legislation.
Furthermore, we will not process your data without your permission, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
What information do we collect and what do we do with it?
To use our Website and Services, we need the following information from you:
• Your name • Your gender
• Your address details
• Your place of residence
• Your telephone number
• Your e-mail adresshis route a cancellation option is included.
We also collect some information from you that is not personal when you use our Website, such as:
We store the following information on your account: First name, last name, Email. This way you don't have to enter this information again. We also save - for the ease of use of your own account - the details of previous orders.
If you use social media functions on our site, it is possible that the social media provider sends us information (according to his policy). This may include your name, profile image, gender, friends lists and other information that you have made available. Don't you want this? Then change the privacy settings on your social media account.
If you indicate that you like an article, that article will appear on your social media account when you are logged in. If you arrive at a webpage that uses social media plug-ins, your browser sends certain information to the provider of your social media account. We have no control over this data exchange.
If you participate in a promotion or competition, we request the following information from you: First and last name, Aderes, place of residence, E-mail address ,. This way we can carry out the promotion and announce the prize winner (s). We also measure the response to our advertising campaigns in this way.
Gift shop * Broekzitter offers newsletters. This way you stay informed of offers, (discount) promotions and other news. To be sure of your permission, we use the double opt-in system for newsletters. This means that you verify your permission with a new confirmation. We ask you for this verification via an email that we send to the specified address. With every communication via this route a cancellation option is included.
We need your name, e-mail address, address (es) and payment details for your order. We will register, store and process your data for the correct processing of your order. In addition, this data can be used for a possible later warranty. When processing your order, we provide DHL and PostNL with the necessary personal information. We will only provide your information for the above purposes, or for a purpose that is closely related to this. So your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We do everything we can to protect your personal data against loss, destruction, use, modification or distribution of your personal data by unauthorized persons. As a result, those who have nothing to do with your data cannot access it. We do this through the following measures:
• Securing network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL), or similar technology
• Access to the data is limited to certain authorized persons.
Retention period We will not keep your personal data any longer than we need it for the purposes described earlier. We will never keep your data for more than 5 years.
With whom do we share your personal information?
t happens that other parties receive your data from us. We agree with these parties in a processing agreement that they will handle your data with care and they will only receive the data necessary to provide their service. These parties only use your data in accordance with the instructions we give and not for your own purposes. We can, for example, pass on your data to Paypal, Mollie, DHL, DPD, PostNL, Facebook, Chat Function, Google, Google analytics, IP Address, Qshop hallmark, Mijnwebwinkel, Mailchimp. They will Uses your data for advertising purposes. This means that we send you information about products from our range. We use e-mail advertising for this, insofar as you have explicitly authorized us to do so. These parties are processors within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
Transfer We will only process your data within the European Union. Outside the European Union, we only process your data if that country offers an adequate level of protection for your data.
Without your permission we will never pass on your data to other countries or parties other than those mentioned above.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to the browser via the server of a website. The browser then saves the file in your device. Your device will receive a unique number, with which our site will recognize the device later.
• your items are saved in the shopping cart
• you remain logged in and can shop undisturbed
• you shop safely at Kadoshop * Broekzitter
• you can read and write reviews
• the website is fast
• we can detect errors and inconvenience on the website
• we can test improvements
• we can personally advise you based on what you have previously purchased and / or viewed
• you can share products via social media such as Facebook and Google
• you receive optimum local information
You can always delete or disable cookies yourself via the browser settings. Cookies will no longer be stored when you visit our Website. But beware: without cookies our Website may not work as well.
The information we collect from you is personal. You therefore have the following rights:
• You can ask us to view your data;
• You can ask us for correction, limitation or erasure of your data. In the event of fraud, non-payment or other unlawful acts, we may store some of your details in a register or on a blacklist;
• You can ask us for a copy of your data. We can also pass this copy on to your request to another party, so that you no longer have to do this yourself;
• You can object to the processing of your data;
• You can submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you think that we are processing your data unlawfully;
• You can always withdraw your permission to process your data. From the moment you withdraw the permission, we may no longer process any data from you.
Chamber of Commerce number: 57903867
+31618216107 / +31787890015